Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Finally, a movie for me!



Gummi Bears

Original: A family of mystical creatures lives in a tree and gains magical bouncing powers when they drink their special juice. With the help of a young page, they fight against an evil duke and his army of ogres.

Updates for Film: I really hate when movies blend animation with live-action like in The Chipmunks but there's really no way to get around this, is there? The remake shouldn't be so bright, cheery, and infantile as the original. Give it the Tim Burton treatment and make them sort of dark and grotesque. Play up the drug angle because all these bears are doing is living in the forest and dosing themselves with some strange brew all day.

Who Would See It: Goth stoners.



2 comments:

  1. Let's don't and say we did. I'm tired of this trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I'm sick of remakes, reimaginings, and movie franchises based on toys I didn't like in the first place.

    ReplyDelete