Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Model Home


Sometimes the Internet shows you something that perfectly aligns with your interests, something that you had no idea even existed but you desperately need. Suddenly, a gaping hole exists in your life; a hole that can only be filled by haunting Ebay and garage sales until that item is finally in your possession. Ladies and Gentlemen, I submit to you





How great are these??? The same company made Pirates of the Caribbean kits as well. These would look great on the shelf next to my Polar Lights Batman and Munsters models.

Thanks to Jon's Random Acts Of Geekery for the pics.




3 comments:

  1. Did this company did any other Disney model kits like the Jungle Cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know it was just Pirates and the Mansion. I only found out about these things like two weeks ago though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I owned all of these kits and loved them. I meticulously painted them and displayed them lovingly on my shelves. Unfortunately, a friend accidentally knocked my shelves down and crushed every one of them. I've wished for Disney to reissue these kits for over 35 years, now! >sigh<

    ReplyDelete